We do NOT take prom appointments
We work by a "first come, first serve" basis. Our Jade Girl staff is trained to help you both shop on the floor and in the dressing room. Additionally, we do not hold any dresses for customers to come back and purchase.
*Please take the time to read through our dressing room rules slide, as we strictly enforce our rotation!*
- PROM DRESSES WILL BE REGISTERED BY COLOR PER SCHOOL!
Technically, your dress could go to the same prom in a different color. What we want you to keep in mind is that every dress looks uniquely different for every girl!
- The same dress could look completely different on someone else based on color, shape, and the way it is styled!
- If the same dress is attempted to be purchased at a school it is already registered to; it will flag the sale so it cannot be completed!
Our registry does not affiliate with another store that carries the same designer brand- It only tracks our sales and our customers.
Our dress registry will reset each season and is only registered to the season it is purchased for.
WE HAVE A LARGE VOLUME OF PROM GIRLS COMING TO SHOP!
If you can come during the week, there may be a better chance of there not being a line of girls trying on and more one-on-one experience with our Jade Girl staff!
PLEASE LIMIT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO COME WITH YOU
Our seating area is limited to 1 or 2 people per prom customer. We implement this rule so that we can be fair to each customer and keep the area as less crowded as possible. We do not want anyone to feel overwhelmed when shopping!
CHECK WITH A STAFF MEMBER BEFORE ASSUMING A DRESS CAN BE ORDERED!
We want to make sure the dress is either in stock or available to be ordered and delivered by your prom date.
ALTERATIONS ARE ONLY RECOMMENDATIONS
We do not have an in-house seamstress, but we do have a few seamstresses we can provide contact information for. We do not sew, but we can offer suggestions as to how we have seen alterations be done. Keep in mind every seamstress may alter differently, and their prices reflect the job being done, the time frame of completion, and the expertise of their craft!
- Please make sure hands are clean before handling dresses, and be careful with make up and/or spray tans when dressing.
- Only 4 dresses per customer trying on are allowed. This helps us keep dresses on the floor for other customers to shop through.
- No one in your party is allowed to grab or hold onto more dresses until you have tried on your first 4 dresses and eliminated the ones you don't like.
- Only 1 girl and 1 dress provided by a staff member are allowed to be in the dressing room at once. The rest will be on the rack!
- ONLY staff members are allowed to zip dresses. Please do not try to zip or lace yourself to preserve the quality of our dresses.
- Keep the hanger inside the clear bag and hanging on the wall rack together. *Please do not pull the clear bag around the hanger to take the dress out*
- All dresses should be stepped into. Please do not attempt to put them over your head.
- If you feel like a tight-fitted dress will not go past your hips, please ask the staff member working with you if there would potentially be another size to try on. *This helps us keep zippers, hooks, and material intact so that we don't have damaged dresses for customers to try on!*
- Absolutely NO dresses should be left on the floor.
- Please hand the dress you're taking off to the staff member helping you before you try on the next dress.
- Please do not ask moms, friends, boyfriends, etc., into the dressing room to help you.
- Swapping dresses with friends in dressing rooms is not allowed. Once you try on your 4, you may grab any dresses that have been put back out on the floor and step back in line.
- If you have eliminated dresses from your grouping, you are welcome to select more as long as you only have 4 dresses in your hand at a time.
- Once you have tried on your 4 dresses, you will exit the dressing room to rotate the next person in line to keep the traffic flow moving. You may step back into the line when you have your next 4!
PLEASE WAIT FOR A STAFF MEMBER TO EXPLAIN THE FLOOR LAYOUT BEFORE BROWSING!
This will make it much easier for you to navigate the dress racks and where to shop for what you are looking for!
PLEASE KEEP YOUR PARTY TOGETHER WHEN TRYING ON!
Anyone who comes with you to shop needs to stay with you when you are trying on in the dressing rooms. We ask that friends and family do not continue to shop or try to add more dresses to your pile until you are finished trying on and ready to go back on the floor to browse again.
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER A DRESSING ROOM WITHOUT A STAFF MEMBER!
If you are a bridal or pageant appointment, your consultant will take your dresses to your dressing room and get you started.
If you are a prom shopper, you will step in line with your 4 dresses and wait for our staff member working the dressing room rotation to direct you to your designated Jade Girl staff.
- Once you have purchased a dress, it is yours!
- If you special order a size, color, or dress we don't have in stock, it cannot be exchanged or returned for any reason.
- We will do our absolute best to ensure that the correct dress is ordered for you so that you are confident in your purchase!
- Please be sure to examine your dress before purchasing! We will address any damages noticed by staff and be sure to accommodate to the specific needs of the dress!
- If purchasing an item that may be slightly damaged, discussions of compensation will be handled with McKenzie or a store manager at checkout.
- Once an item is taken out of the store and in your possession, McKenzie Jade's will not be held responsible for any damages.
PUT 25% DOWN ON
DAY OF PURCHASE
MAKE A 25% PAYMENT
EVERY 30 DAYS!
- Laid-away items should be paid off within 90 days of the original purchase date.
- We will remind you to make payments via phone call or text message and take your payment information over the phone.
- If no 25% payment has been made within a week of the 30-day period, a $10 fee will be added to your layaway.
- If your layaway exceeds the 90-day period (or you want us to store the item for you), a $20 storage fee will be applied per month.
- If, for any reason, you would like to swap an item that you have on layaway, you will forfeit the 25% down payment, and a new layaway will be created.
50% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO ORDER!
- The remaining balance will be collected when picked up.
- If the item ordered is not picked up within 30 days, a $20 storage fee will be applied. If a payment plan option is needed, we will discuss options for you when the item arrives!
- Expected ship times will be discussed per item ordered.
- Ship and delivery time frames will vary based on our designers.
- We will do our best to communicate with our designers and sales reps to ensure your item will arrive on time. If any delays occur, we will contact you to keep you informed and aware of the situation!
- Once an item is specially ordered, we will not be able to change the size or color, and we will not be able to cancel the order.
- If the item is no longer desired, the 50% deposit will be forfeited.
- Our consultants and store managers will work to ensure the correct size is specially ordered based on our designer's size charts. We will suggest a size we believe should be ordered, but ultimately you will make the final decision!
- If, for any reason, the item arrives incorrect based on the size or color ordered, we will work with the vendor for it to be replaced!
- If a special order placed gets delayed and is not going to make your wear date, we will work with you to exchange the item or refund your deposit!